Friday, December 11, 2009

Class 2, I love you

Off-topic, but important nonetheless-- This semester in CreComm has been stressful, completely insane, overwhelming, a huge learning experience, hilarious, exhilarating, and amazing. In addition to enjoying the instruction of some fabulous and inspirational teachers, and enduring some hair-raising assignments, I've had the privilege of doing so with some of the best people I've ever met.

Class 2, you guys are top quality people. I'm so happy to have gotten to know you all. There is no group of 25 people I've ever instantly meshed with so well. I was constantly impressed at how supportive we were of each other and how much fun we were guaranteed to have just hanging out, in and out of school. And we were always ready to laugh, probably too loud and too often, but I think that really helped us survive the term.

As much as I'm looking forward to meeting more great CreCommers when our classes change next term, I'll always miss our lovely little Class 2 family.

Thanks for a great term, everyone.

Stay tuned next week as I blog the horrific tale of how my basement floor became riddled with dried out worm corpses, and a holiday debate: real vs artificial Christmas trees!

Cheers!




2 comments:

  1. Sandy your house is disgusting (from hat you've told me)
    You must take pics or video, or somehow record the atrocious smells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawwww, right back at you Sandy. I love class 2! see u tonight :)

    ReplyDelete